PS4 Hotfix (15.06.2020) - Fix for connectivity issues

Thanks man, keep me posted

I understand, what Im saying is what you asking is impossible, some players got raided, some not, there is hundreds of different cases out there, means they have to handle every case individually.
I don’t think they have a manpower for that.

Rollback could be a solution? I don’t know, maybe the last saved data older than week old. Some players could get affected negatively with rollback. Imagine the raging that would create.

Increased XP/harvest I think is the ‘‘best’’ solution. It is extremely hard to please all players in this situation.

Who ever is flagging comments consistently I need you to stop it.
I hate when people abusing the automatic flag system.

This statement including all comments not just mine

@Ignasi
Can you guys make it free on PS4 again? I would love to have populated servers again, when I first started was when I came out last year for free. haven’t stopped since but not going to lie I’d never pay for this game so if it hadn’t come out to try I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t be playing, make this game populated again that’s all this game needs . Trust me when I say making this game free with probably generate the same amount as paying imagine all the people that would try and buy DLC I bet you guys can see that statically when it came out free last year

Wow really nice of y’all to fix it once its time for me to go back to work it only took 4 days really I’m not impressed

Its just irritating that the thing that takes up most of my time to gather named thralls are all gone because of this and they aren’t doing anything the fixes crafting thrall loss

look I understand your pain, taming time should be reduced too in my opinion.
However no matter what they do there will always be players who will be affected negatively or complain.

And ofcourse my clan finally logs on to being wiped. Ofcourse it was after my clan couldnt get on the server anymore

I would like to ask a question about racism i am a teacher and if i allowed my Canadian students to go out side and enjoy break time 4 to 5 hours before my students that are not canadian i would be fired and called a racist now funn com is continuing to allow euro players to have the unfair advantage, example friday night all us canadians and Americans got kicked off frid 5pm my time until 5pm monday the european players wiped us all from friday 6pm-12 and again saturday 6pm- 11pm than monday came and yet again euro players had there hot fix 10am my time and were back on the same server we north American players couldnt get on until 5pm my time this is an unfair advantage thats not acceptable if it was a few ppl wtva but it was whole countrys a 2x multipler is nothing now that were using nothing and i dont belive this game should be sold to us at the same cost considering where geting 10 percent of the service

3 Likes

Now the only fair thing funcom can do and should do is roll servers back to friday and promise to never put out a huge fix like they did 5 hours earlier for 1 part of the world only , take the servers down like any other company would till all regions that share the same servers have received there patches

2 Likes

It’s called time difference. Not unusual in online gaming. Also rolling out patches to different regions helps reduce the load on servers. That’s how online gaming works.

This is not true. I’ve been playing for a long time now and I live in Australia, do you know how many times DLC was available to US 24h before us, or patches or even games! A lot. Time difference my friend time difference

Let me ask you something. If this would be the other way around would we be seeing a comment from you defending EU players?? I don’t think so, as I don’t see any EU players complaining about “hey we got the patch before our American friends, this ain’t fair “.

1 Like

I don’t know if I got it right (if not, please enlighten me people), but decay time isn’t supposed to be down until June 22th? Cause when I log here in the official server I play, show the purple line get closer and closer…
Anyone knows why??

The purple line is purge meter, nothing to do with decay.

HERETIC! Fruit on a pizza? Never. Next you’ll be telling me there are four Indiana Jones movies.

Full disclosure: I did try this abomination on multiple occasions, but I just can’t do it.

It would be interesting to make pizza in a furnace though.

I am region EU but i play on US official server. Today i log in properly, i check all my facilities and my chest and nothing was missing. Ofcurse to many people of the server was complaining that they lost their facilities due the connection problem, but that was not true. Their bases decay before the connectivity issue . One think i noticed is that i saw an improvement of graphics? @Ignasi i think that my graphics were better and the resolution too. Is it my idea or you upgrade the graphics on consoles? Either way i miss this game a lot, thanks to all the employees that worked out this issues.

2 Likes

Tell me about it . Asia region is still down

I swear I read it somewhere they were the first one who got the patch??

Yes, EU was the first place for a reconnect. But dont forget, Funcom is a business in the EU. The most forget the EU have the most Player for that game. FC is from Oslo and Oslo is a City in Norway and Norway is a Land in the EU. :wink: so we got the first place for a reconnect.

normal business

Survive.Build.Dominate

1 Like