PS4 Hotfix (16.05.2019) - Critical fixes and wiping of unintended thralls

My admin is hardly ever on his own server odd why he still pays the server fee, so I know for a FACT that my thralls are in some way being affected by the patch on a private server other wise all my thralls would be gone due to PvP or admin which the admin has no logical reasoning to remove my thralls and literally his own clans thralls and others near by that I scouted and attempted to steal some easy already done thralls and pets. An I know for a fact they haven’t seen me do it even once lol!

I have fought a few invisible guys they don’t stay invisible when I hit them but how I fight the invisible scourge I lock on to them and just swing even though they are invisible they can be locked on to and targeted. Hopefully it helps and you enjoy a new type of foe.

I am just going by what @Ignasi posted to a thread that asked this question. I haven’t checked yet, as i don’t have any Vathis, and did not capture any emissaries.

1 Like

I never even thought of to enslave boss thralls, however my crafting thralls ALL of them and nearly every thrall to the south of my base was affected thank god my greater Sabertooth Byakko was guarding near the Abyssal remnant tomb as I had a few misadventures and stored a skeleton key on him thank god I didn’t keep it on me as all my stuff was wiped after the patch, any open chests were wiped anything in my crafting stations were listed as open so they got wiped too. My clan mates body was bear as well. So needless to say the patch affected a bit of things on private servers by GPortal as well. Which if I am right Funcom uses there server as well for the official not sure though.

This sounds like some thing different all together. May want to start anew thread and report it as a new bug.

1 Like

I think they are pulling a Bioware lol

1 Like

At this point I don’t know if I have report this or not or how to even explain the aspects of it other than you patched stuff and literally all most everything I owned packed up and went on a epic journey to not be in my possession any longer. But I’ll have too at least all my black hand captains are still there I am so close to a purge when this happened.

IGNORE THIS FINALLY THE EVENT LOG SHOWED UP. A clan stole my crap. It’s about to get real. Why in the world did my massive amount of thralls not stop them…

1 Like

Okay combat lag has improved.
some resources go invisible after first hit but returns pretty fast in most cases, enemies can still be invisible shorter duration than it use to be.
Throwing a javelin and trying to pick it up when it’s a single javelin causes it to not be recovered and after throwing it still shows a javelin in your hand.
AI is all bugged running in place, glitchy walking and teleporting.
Audio isn’t in sync anymore hearing death throes well after there dead.
Dead animations are insanely slow laggy and framing issues.
Interacting with any such object such as a chest or vault or door, can occasionally cause a lag spike/framing rate issue, also triggers when opening the map and the player inventory interface. I hope that listing these helps.

Fun new bug characters aka npcs are walking threw the ground its self as if they were walking upstairs and then the walk on land! Zombies!!! Awesome free dlc patch! I find this game so much fun even with the bugs! Play some zombie music for invisible men there coming to take me away. Lol! Woot

Yeah but now walking up inclines climbing walls or anything is impossible my mitra temple I took days to upgrade is gone . Please fix this I can’t get around .

Still no music :expressionless: whats going on?!?!

So when are the thralls going to be removed?. Its 3 days now and its still standing in my garden blocking the way. Is this patch another dud?

The thrall wipe only applied to officials, are you playing on a private server or single player?

I know. I play on an official PvE Server

God Bubble still not fixed?

Round two of spamming your site. I shall become your bane. You keep removing all the fast ways to level at this point take arks approach and give us f*cking server transfers and the ability to bring inventory stuff with. When servers die and we have to waste time releveling again and again it’s has killed the game drastically. I have 10 level 60s and my server is dying. I refuse to level again and will sooner spam every source for players to quit this game because you the creators are beyond ridiculous. And change certain things that were perfectly fine! So what if using the bomb to level quick was vaible. It’s better than wasting so many hours grinding it back numerous times. And you also have no balls to ever confront my posts. You merely close them. As a person who took game design classes I know exactly what I’m talking about.

Just saw that post in news through a link in another area that was down the list from the news. I’m over it.

the official announcment was posted 6 days ago.
https://forums.funcom.com/t/important-announcement-about-wiping-of-some-thralls-in-official-servers/69895
The patch was posted 5 days ago. 1 day is approximately one week now.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

As game

So, pay me back the and you can decide what i can play ■■■****