PS4 Hotfix (16.05.2019) - Critical fixes and wiping of unintended thralls

@Wolfcamp Excuse me? I don’t understand a single word of what you said, sorry.

There’s no point in spamming in this forum. Funcom wont do shiiii at all. There are bugs that were reported years ago and they haven’t fix it. I just gave up on this game haha i deleted Conan and currently playing other games. Games are supposed to be fun not frustrating and stressful :sob::joy:

2 Likes

I just don’t want to give up and I still believe that they will fix these bugs. Maybe I’m naive but I really like Conan Exiles.
But +1 at your last sentence!!!

Hey @Laufey

It’s sad to see you leave us and we hope you find what you’re looking for in your future gaming choices.
As for the rest who decide to stick with us, thanks again for your patience and please send us your feedback following these steps listed in this thread:

It would help us immensely when tracking down each report.

1 Like

I keep die and keep spawn back in desert and im bound to my bed there is a issue in this someone fix this please it should never happen.

It would help if information was more readily available. You guys have been asking for the same reports with the same content for a long time now. We receive the same responses every couple of weeks and they have lost all meaning to the community at large. It’s hard not be jaded after we’ll over a year of the same issues that have really not gone anywhere. Every patch seems to make life worse on ps4. This ball has been dropped for way long enough. I don’t speak for the community at large but I personally will not be spending anymore of my money on anything Funcom related until this has been at least improved. Perhaps if you were more transparent with the actual state of the game on your end :man_shrugging:t2: I have a feeling that the fix for this is absolutely known, but it would require a total rework of the ps4 port and that is just not going to happen is it?? Transparency!! If only minor improvements are all we can look forward to than don’t do the wrong thing and try to keep ps4 players interested with promises of improvements to come. If they were possible within funcom’s budget or interest levels than it would have happened well before now.

6 Likes

As of now, our team is working on the most reported crash fixes (via the PS crash report tool) and performance improvements for PS4 Pro systems. We cannot share any estimates as of yet, but we’re aiming for those changes to be present in the next patch for PS4.

6 Likes

Yes, and then?
After the next patch promises for the next patch?

If you would know the problem, then you could share it. Why? Why not?
But as it looks now, you just have no idea how to fix it and because of that you lose players confidence.

Take the last big problem as a good example:
Corpses disappear in the ground. After your…you called it fix…yes, many corpses don’t disappear anymore, but not all. There are still many of those who disappear.
So, acutally you didn’t fix the cause, you have just made a kind of workaround. But that costs more resources now and so the performance drops even more.

So, please tell us, what should we think?
Why should we continue to trust you?

6 Likes

Lots of frustrated players and no real fix.
It seems I was not alone in calling out the poor PS4 performance at all.

I hope FC learns from the players that leave to make their game and company better…

I am gone from the game, but hope FC does the right thing and delivers won what they promised a properly functioning PS4 experience…

Hey @Freeruinedconan

To report exploits please use Exploit Hunters or contact any of our staff privately. Doing so publicly in the forums is against our community guidelines.
Thanks.

I have contacted y’all privately we all got no response now my hole clan has left game completely at least 6 propel reported them no response

2 Likes

we just want something done we are all dlc costumers but losing players because nothing is being done

2 Likes

Or they delete pics of cheaters and say it against there terms but never get back to you when you contact them like they say to do

2 Likes

They do this so the people that don’t know about the exploit can’t find out and abuse it!!! Why post a how to cheat all over offical forums?? You want the problem to become well known and widespread?

2 Likes

From what I have seen in other games, if only a few people know how to use a cheat, they exploit it like crazy to gain an unfair advantage, but because so few people know how to do it the devs pretend the issue isn’t real and just sweep it under the rug. However, once the exploit becomes common knowledge, and basically the new meta for the game with everyone doing it, the devs are finally forced into taking a real stance on the issue.

But again, that is just my experience from other games.

4 Likes

Just go make a Reddit page or find another form maybe make a YouTube video post it up. If they won’t listen to players here post somewhere else that will listen thus making them fix exploits and what not faster instead of threats to ban you for not fixing there own game. The more we get these things out there the more they will get exploited the more players will complain til it’s fixed works for alot of other games as well.

Just so long as Funcom don’t have the same attitude as Wildcard do to that, someone posted a video showing an exploit in ARK: Survival Evolved, in single player, and in the video, he even says Wildcard should fix it soon. What did Wildcard do? They banned this individual from every server and still didn’t fix the exploit he pointed out. It wasn’t until a large co-ordinated backlash from the ARK community that the ban got lifted.

1 Like

Hey everybody,

We’re closing comments on this thread since it derailed from its initial intention.
To report issues, please open a new thread and follow these steps:

To report an exploit, please use our tool Exploit Hunters:
https://www.conanexiles.com/exploithunters/
And finally, please take a look at our community guidelines:
https://forums.funcom.com/t/conan-exiles-community-guidelines-please-read/54375
Thanks.