(PS4) Looking for Players

(PS4) Looking for chill players to join our clan on an Official PVP, North American server. We are 3 active, experienced players. Looking to make some more friends to raid and build with. Add me on psn if interested and let’s chat in a party: VerifiedHotToddy

Or add me on Discord: Hot_Toddy#1925

Sounds the same everywhere else man

We’re still looking for more players

come join our server

Kingdom of Ash! A brand new Conan Exiles PvP server done the right way. EXP and harvesting rates have been multiplied by 5, with crafting times are as short as absolutely possible. We have built communal map rooms at every obelisk for easy travel, along with a welcome center to get new players on their feet. Raiding is enabled through all hours on the weekends, leaving players all week to prepare themselves to either defend, or to lay siege to their enemies. We have weekly cycling events such as arena tournaments, capture the flag, and more, providing perfect opportunities to score valuable loot such as legendary weapons, armor, and building materials. We have a dedicated Discord server and PlayStation community for easy communication, along with both responsive and helpful admins who have very strict rules on how they’re allowed to engage with players. All of your favorite spots are available, but who knows when someone else will claim them? Join Kingdom of Ash today!

If you still play hit me up. My psn is mikey13day