A friend and I have been playing the game for most of our waking hours the past week, but after tiring of just us in the world we started to server hunt. The in-game browser leaves a bit to be desired, and it’s tough to scroll through the forums and click every last recruitment topic. We’ve tried some official servers, but they’re kind of gross just because of the sheer amount of cluttered, sandstone brick cubes that cover the map from the desert to the Highlands. Especially the Highlands.
We’re looking for a server that has an active, but not particularly bustling community, with a few specifics.
- He’s US East, I’m US West. Would prefer for neither of us to be over ~250 ping
- 10-20 concurrent users is ideal, though more might also be fine.
- PvE ideal, PvP acceptable if it’s very anti-griefing - We’re not interested in coming online to find our starting bases destroyed repeatedly
- RP servers fine, though we’re both entirely new to that kind of scene with this game.
- Rates anything below ridiculous, 1-5x Exp, 1-3x Resources, 1-2x Thrall Conversion, etc. - I feel you get the idea
- Normal HP/Stamina/Hunger/Thirst/etc. preferred, could accept slight adjustments if the rest is nice.
We’re both on Discord for any kinds of servers that prefer more direct communication, but otherwise we’ll still be looking for a home in the meantime. Thank you everyone that read this far for your time! We hope to see you in-game soon.