PS4 PvE server looking for more dedicated players

I have a server for PS4 and we are looking for more players. The exp rates are slightly bumped up and so are the gathering rates. We are a good group of friends and would like to see more activity on the server. Please feel free to message me with info and questions.

We are polite and still learning more about the game every day. No judgemental asshats allowed.

Current Pop: 12/20

Keeping it going!!

Id love to give it a shot. Its hard to find a good “home” to set up shop on. Hopefully I can hop on tonight and give it a shot. Thanks in advanced @Namfoogle

Hey, how do I join?

I’m looking for people to play with and would like to join you guys if space is available. I play a few days a week in the eastern time zone.
PSN Theperiod666

Sorry about the delay guys, I’ll respond faster if you reach out to me at PSN: Namfoogle.

I send you a message on psn just waiting to hear back.

Just thought I’d put in an endorsement for Namfoogle’s PvE - PS4 - USA server. Server has 2x XP, 2x gathering, and keep loot on death. With a small bit of effort, you will advance quickly.

More importantly, I’ve been here about a week now, and this is a solid group to run with. About 10 people currently on the server (capacity for 20), been seeing about 5-6 online in the evening hours (MST for me, but others are on EST and PST). There are, I think, three clans, but as this is PvE we are able to run content and help each other out regardless of clan affiliation. We’ve done several inter-clan dungeon dives and gathering excursions. Overall, this is a fun, helpful, and social group happily utilizing PS4’s party chat system to communicate, share information, and goof around.

If you are interested in joining up, be sure to message Namfoogle via PSN’s messaging service . Can’t wait for a few more Exiles to join us!

1 Like

Keeping it going! Still looking for more members!

I would like to join you if you still have room. Tag name is kuhma. I’m usually on at night.

Send me a PSN message tonight and we can move forward!! Looking forward to hearing from you later.

Server is picking up, join up before events start and slots fill.

Bump, 16/20 players on the server

Keeping it going! Filling up quick.

I have a question about the server I’m on hopefully you can help me. My friends and I are on a relaxed friendly server yesterday we logged on and found ourselves glitching through walls and floors. The server seems to be still glitching today. By any chance do you know what could cause this problem or know who I can contact to discuss the problem

If it’s an official server you would need to reach out to the support personnel on this forum. If it’s a rented server, then reach out to gportal. There is an issue with latency and the server you are accessing. Wether it’s the server or your connection, I would have no way of knowing.

Nearly reached 20/20 within our first 2 months! Couple more people and we will be increasing the server cap!

Would like to join if you still have room PSN:Max560_

Looking for more ACTIVE players. Currently have 23/20 players. If we get about 8 more players I will be increasing the server cap. Currently have a very good group of core people and everyone enjoys the community.

I’m interested in joining your server my username is “shabba54”.