PS4 Mitra Avatar won’t disappear

Game mode: Online, Server Admin
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [Oceania]

Hi Guys, I recently rented a server for PS4 and while I was figuring out how to use the admin panel I spawned two Mitra Avatars that now are stuck there in a standing, open arms position and they don’t seem willing to disappear on their own. I tried many ways to get rid of them, but I had no luck. I don’t want to reset my server because I spent quite a bit of time building around the map to make it interesting to players. Is there a way someone could help me with this?

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Admin panel
  2. Spawn npc’s
  3. Mitra Avatar

I did that on my ps4 server about a year ago . The giant statues finally went away can not remember how long it took .or what triggered them going away.

Nightly server reset might do it.

Hello @zero_akas, welcome to the forums!

You could try to force restart the server, as sestus2009 kindly suggested, or alternatively use the ‘Kill All Spawned NPCs’ button in the Spawn Humanoids / Creatures tab.

@Hugo there is a time limit on the kill all spawned NPCs. Not sure how long but it won’t work after awhile. Maybe someone else can help us with a time frame. TY.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.