Ps4 server #3522 PvP-C Dieing freezes game and skips respawn selection

Ps4 server #3522 Dieing freezes game and skips respawn selection and drops you off in the desert starter zone every time.

3 Likes

ya its really laggy. you can pull your bracelet usually once in the desert and get the choice.

…and I forget about the bracelet thing. Still annoying when u just hit 1/4 health bar thinking you can pull out and everything freezes and poof butt naked in the desert. And every time i start feet beatin I get the discovered the road achievement feat flash across the screen. Sadly I have discovered that road alot…

1 Like

Hey @Jhakl

We’re aware of the sudden lag spike that happens upon character’s death and our team will look into it.
Thanks for your feedback! :slight_smile:

Please fix this soon! This server is super laggy and its almost unplayable in combat.

Official server #3522. The purge system need fixing badly. The decay system need tiers of decay for different lvl of building materials. Pls check this problem if it helps, The more materials ( building, base, foundation, ex) the worst the lag, log out and glitches in the server.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.