Public Beta Client- Age of Sorcery Chapter 3 Update Discussion Megathread

I am sorry but I cannot think of any way to sugarcoat this. This is hands down a terrible decision, a blatantly unneccessary one, and another all round example of trying to ‘fix’ what is not broken. So did I somehow miss all of the threads on the forum calling for shrine lights to be removed on the grounds that they are game breaking and totally OP? The T3 shrine lights are a truly beautiful sight to behold in our outstanding game. They represent a delightful, and well earned visual reward for players who invest the time and effort upgrading their shrines to T3. I remember pausing to marvel at mine when I first upgraded to a T3, and on occasion I still do find time to pause and enjoy them. Furthermore, I would assert that they are symbolic of the strong connection the player has forged with that deity. In PvP they are a sign that if you do not take action you may find yourself on the receiving end of a god attack in the near future, and from a PvE creative building standpoint they are an unparallelled blessing.

TLDR: please do NOT remove the lights from T3 shrines!

15 Likes