Purge Meter Resets Daily - On Different Servers

Game mode: [Online Official)]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PVE]
Region: [US]

Purge meter advances slowly but resets daily (no events happened offline and event logs show nothing.) I have fought, crafted, harvested and built and the issue remains. I have tested this on 3 different official PVE servers (1502, 1505, and 1507.) I’m at a total loss here. No one else seems to have this issue.

[Describe the bug here]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Play game
2.Purge meter advances
3.Log in next day to purge meter reset completely

Im playing on a PVE-C server that is owned by gameaholic.se and we have the same problem. Our server region is EU, i think its here in Sweden if im not misstaken.

but the purge meter like you said advances slowly when you are in game, but the next day you log in its back to 0 again. It was not like this in the first few weeks that we got the server. but resently i think the past 3-4 weeks at least it have gotten a lot worse.

No one really knows why this is happening or what to do about it. Im the admin on the server and i have been talking to the owner about it, but he doesnt know what to do about it

Sorry you are having bad luck as well. Maybe someone from Funcom can look into this and see what’s going on. We had purges before with no issues. Been going on for a couple months now.

Did you see my response in the duplicate thread you made?

Adding to what @Larathiel mentioned before, @Nyxelle, could you let us know what are the purge settings in that server?
@Punisha, if you’re playing solo or in a very small clan, in an official server the purge bar will be very difficult to fill up and incredibly easy to empty during offline time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.