Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Crash
Server type: PvE
Region: North America
Starting earlier this week, PvE #1502 has been crashing every evening, and the time keeps getting earlier with each passing day. A few days ago, the crashes were at 10:30pm, then 10:15 the next night, last night was 9:45 only to crash again a few minutes after it came back up, and tonight’s was at 7:30pm (still down).
Myself and the other players keep using the server report page, but figured it was worth raising the issue in here so others can chime in, and the devs can pull the game.db to inspect see if they can find what’s causing the instability.
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Play on #1502 in the evening.
- Be minding your own business when you and everyone else gets DC’d.
- Open server browser, see the server still shows players conencted and attempt to reconnect.
- Confirm with others on Steam that no, they aren’t able to get on either.
- Stay on the loading screen until you get the Pending Connection Failure message prompting you to submit a server down report.
- File a server down report, and wait for gPortal to do their thing, hope it doesn’t crash again within 5 minutes of coming back up.