Randomly not getting XP for crafting buildings

Game mode: Online
Problem: Bug
Region: US

There’s an issue crafting T3 structures and not getting XP. I crafted one reinforced stone wall and got xp for the first one, then did not get any xp for the next 5 walls (crafted from toolbar). I logged off and on again, and then I started crafting them one at a time and getting xp (around 8k) for each one (I built around 10 more). It doesn’t seem like a leveling off mechanic because after logging off and on I started getting xp again.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Get materials for stone reinforced wall (hardened brick, iron reinforcements, shaped wood)
  2. Look for stone reinforced wall in handmade crafting menu and press Craft 1
  3. Put wall in toolbar and place wall somewhere
  4. Press wall in toolbar to craft another one
  5. Look at xp on Stats menu, no xp

UPDATE: seems to happen when building from toolbar.

Don’t start crafting parts out of your toolbar.
Always craft them out of your inventory.
It could circumvent the bug.

Actually I believe you are right. I was playing around some more with it and it seems to happen when I build from toolbar. I will update report.

this bug has been in the game since forever there is a reddit post dated september 2017, other even said its since EA. Why it isnt fixed until now really begs the question. :angry:

Wow… Just noticed it now at level 53. Wonder how much xp I’ve missed on…

lol me too, imagine if this bug has been there since the game was made, how many trillions of exp were wasted by all CE players until now.

Thats why I said why it isn’t fixed until now really begs the question. They have to start ironing out longstanding bugs.

And what’s funny is this :

WHY THEY EVEN BOTHER FIXING SOMETHING THAT IN THE END CAUSING US TO NOT GETTING EXP BY CRAFTING BUILDING PIECES FROM QUICKBAR ?? WHY DIDNT THEY FIX THE NOT GETTING EXP CRAFTING FROM QUICKBAR FIRST ???

I’m totally speechless :man_facepalming: