READ ME | NEW | ExiNet | ENG | MODS | HELP | DISCUSSION | COMMUNITY |

I am seeking help to establish the ExiNet PvE server and Discord server that I have designed. I am seeking to possibly find a few dedicated staff members and individuals who are passionate about the game and are willing to contribute to its growth and development.

The purpose of this server is to create an immersive and cooperative gameplay environment for players to enjoy. The server will feature PvE (player versus environment) gameplay, allowing players to explore, build, and role-play in a safe and secure environment, with small aspects of PvP buy building fighting arenas for players to fight in a gladiator style arena for epic rewards.

In order to make this server a success, I am seeking individuals who possess a strong understanding of the Conan Exiles game and its mechanics. Staff members will be responsible for moderating the server, overseeing players behavior, and ensuring an enjoyable experience for all participants.

Additionally, I am looking for players who are interested in engaging in collaborative role-playing activities within the server. This can involve building towns, villages, and trading centres, as well as engaging in combat and defending against hostile threats.

I am open to meeting like-minded individuals who share my vision for this server. I am particularly interested in connecting with players who are interested in exploring the world of Conan Exiles through role-playing and building communities.

By joining this server and participating in its various activities, players can immerse themselves in the Conan Exiles experience while making friends and connections within the gaming community. Together, we can create a thriving and enjoyable PvE server that promotes creativity, teamwork, and exploration.

If you are interested in supporting this project and becoming a valued member of our team, please feel free to reach out to me. I look forward to hearing from you and working together to create a epic server.

DISCORD
ExiNet :smile:
No negativity please.

1 Like

ExiNet

1 Like

Having issues with conflicting mod files, If anyone knows any tips on how to fix this it would be much appreciated.

Pippi - User & Server Management - v3.9.13

Last update: 22.09.2023 06:16:43

Mod may be too old and no longer compatible

REMOVEWORKSHOP LINK

Active

ModControlPanel

Last update: 28.08.2022 22:16:09

REMOVEWORKSHOP LINK

Active

Thralls are alive

Last update: 26.09.2023 12:58:38

REMOVEWORKSHOP LINK

Active

300 Level

Last update: 05.04.2023 22:56:12

REMOVEWORKSHOP LINK

Active

Pets And Thralls Level 40_1.1.3

Last update: 18.09.2022 07:24:36

REMOVEWORKSHOP LINK

Active

Blackthorn Pets and Mounts v1.2.6

Last update: 22.09.2023 11:44:45

REMOVEWORKSHOP LINK

Active

Devious Desires

Last update: 14.12.2023 19:04:53

REMOVEWORKSHOP LINK

Active

Niflheimr Teleport V3

Last update: 09.10.2023 13:56:23

REMOVEWORKSHOP LINK

Active

Hosav’s Custom UI Mod - 2.4.2

Last update: 14.12.2023 20:00:47

REMOVEWORKSHOP LINK

Active

Accessory Wardrobe 4.1.3d

Last update: 13.09.2022 18:16:59

REMOVEWORKSHOP LINK

Active

Immersive Armor (3.5.4)

Last update: 15.11.2023 20:23:18

REMOVEWORKSHOP LINK

Active

LitMan Item Stack & Container Size

Last update: 06.09.2021 20:29:51

REMOVEWORKSHOP LINK

Active

Northern Timber 3.0.8

Last update: 14.12.2023 14:18:58

REMOVEWORKSHOP LINK

Active

Erebus3 Buildings

Last update: 29.10.2022 23:11:17

REMOVEWORKSHOP LINK

Active

Erebus3 Buildings Part 2

Last update: 29.10.2022 22:38:14

REMOVEWORKSHOP LINK

Active

Erebus: Exotic

Last update: 23.06.2023 00:48:19

REMOVEWORKSHOP LINK

Active

Erebus - Gothic

Last update: 23.10.2023 22:20:55

REMOVEWORKSHOP LINK

Active

Erebus- Gothic Architecture

Last update: 14.12.2023 18:47:06

REMOVEWORKSHOP LINK

Active

Erebus: Horror

Last update: 22.06.2023 22:31:02

REMOVEWORKSHOP LINK

Active

Erebus: Fantasy

Last update: 22.06.2023 17:48:53

REMOVEWORKSHOP LINK

Active

Erebus: Banquet

Last update: 22.06.2023 21:48:38

REMOVEWORKSHOP LINK

Active

Jewels of Stygia

Last update: 14.12.2023 20:23:11

REMOVEWORKSHOP LINK

Active

Beyond Decor

Last update: 14.12.2023 15:17:22

REMOVEWORKSHOP LINK

Active

Beyond Decor: Rustic Edition

Last update: 14.12.2023 15:25:56

REMOVEWORKSHOP LINK

Active

Less Building Placement Restrictions - v7.4.75

I don’t know if this is the best place for you to be posting this, but I know the mod author for Northern Timber is reporting that there are crashes associated with their mod right now. Wait for all of your mods to update with the patch.

@NiHZ Thank-you for the information its really appreciated, I will look further into the northern timber mod hopefully that will sort the issue out.

If you have the time could you also explain why this is not good place to be posting this, the description said recruiting for your server or clan I thought this is where i was supposed to post my server and things related to it sorry i’m kind of new still learning. :laughing:

New logo.

1 Like

Hey everyone,

I know ExiNet has been offline for a bit, and I wanted to give you an update. The server was having some issues because of conflicting mods. So, I spent a good chunk of time sorting through them, trying to figure out what was causing the problems. I ended up deleting all the mods and then loading each one into a single-player game to see where things were going wrong.

After a thorough assessment, I managed to pinpoint the root of the issues caused by these conflicting mods. The good news is, everything’s back to normal now! I’ve sorted out the problematic ones, and the server is up and running smoothly again.

1 Like

Hey there, fellow adventurers!

We’re on the lookout for kindred spirits eager to embark on an epic roleplay journey with us. Our server is brimming with opportunities for creativity and storytelling, and we’re excited to welcome new faces into our community. Whether you’re a seasoned roleplayer or just dipping your toes into this captivating world, there’s a place for you here.

Come join us on our discord linked at the top as we weave tales, forge alliances, and traverse the boundless realms of ExiNet. Let’s create unforgettable stories together and make this journey truly legendary. Drop by and say hello - the adventure awaits!

1 Like