Recipe's not showing at Blacksmith's bench

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type:PvE-Conflict
Region: Europe

My character has learned the Warrior feat but no recipe’s are showing at the Blacksmith’s bench. He is the required level (10) and the feat has been bought (shows up green).
I have tried: removing bracelet, using a lotus potion to reset and relearn the feats and even restarting my character on the server. The bug persists through everything.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. By the warrior feat
  2. Build Blacksmith’s bench
  3. Interact with Blacksmith’s bench
  4. No recipe’s available

The recipes in the warrior feat (Stone Sword and Stone Club) are crafted in your inventory. To craft better weapons in the bench, you need to unlock additional feats:

2 Likes

I have unlocked more feats in the warrior category. Aquilonian One-Handed weapons and Bloodletter One-Handed weapons are also unlocked. In the feats screen it says these weapons are made at the Blacksmith’s Bench. But I do not see these recipe’s in the Blacksmith’s bench.

Apparently I cannot inlcude links nor images in my posts so I can’t show you how it looks in my game. The recipe screen in the Blacksmith’s bench shows only empty squares.

Okay, never mind, I was having a brain fart. The green arrows confused me as making me think I had unlocked it. Apparently I hadn’t. I unlocked it properly now and now the recipe is showing up.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.