Release tomorrow?

So 2.4 tomorrow according to the wvffc article? I am HYPED.

Edit: right…forgot the link

1 Like

All the stuff looked really great during the live stream. I’m really hyped as well. But I have to say I was kind of put down by the fact that server transfers will be delayed. Man, I was so looking forward to taking my main to Siptah. Oh well, guess, we’ll have to wait.

I just hope the greater wheel of pain issues are not in the 2.4 release. I’ve been waiting for 2.4 to come back.

When does early access end?

1 Like

Question :Do you…
Scott Junior : No, Nyet, I cant discuss it, we don’t have any plans, etc etc etc.

He has all of the non answers, amazing. That was not a QA, that was a Q dodge and roll A

On the other hand

Bruno Guedes
2021-04-21 11_59_39-i want one - Google Search

2 Likes

You is very intelligent

I have not been for today’s hotfix on Testlive but 2.4 will bring some good changes for wheel of pains.As of your worries, i can place T1/T3 wheels on any sort of foundation of any geometric form possible :stuck_out_tongue: , not tier 2 though.

1 Like

So the thrall cap is going in tomorrow? Is 100 the official limit now?

No, they said on stream that they are not ready yet because they are still working on the numbers and some additional features for this system. They also said that when they are ready, there will be a proper announcement with all the details and sufficient time given for people to prepare for it.

3 Likes

Okay cool, thank you for the update!

1 Like

Hey Hellebrom,

During the stream, Ignasis mentioned in chat they are planning to release Update 2.4 tomorrow -as said in the article you linked-.
Of course, it may be delayed.

@Dysco7 You should read up on Multigun’s stream summary once it’s posted in General Discussion.

You can find previous summaries here, under “Stream summaries”:
https://conanexiles.fandom.com/wiki/Upcoming_features#List_of_upcoming_features

3 Likes

Anyone have a good diea as to when? Morning, evening or night?

Cool cool, I’ve been out all day and I didn’t get a chance to watch the stream. I did a quick news search in google and this article popped up so I thought I’d share.

Usually the updates are at around 14:00 CEST

1 Like

Multi, the clock is ticking! Chop chop!

1 Like

There are many issues involved with thralls that affect a hard cap right now.
At first I was totally against it, but after destroying my neighbors theme park and seeing how many pets and thralls he had, I think it is necessary to have a cap.
I have spent all week pulling the red dragon into his thralls/pets and putting up spiked fences, and have barely scratched the surface of his mess.

2 Likes

I just hope they don’t get cold feet again. I really hated the idea when they announced it, I complained like crazy on the forums, I ran around killing my clan’s leftover and “overflow” thralls and pets, and then sat and waited. Over time, I came to the same realization as you – it’s a necessary evil.

1 Like

Unfortunately yes, it is. I destroyed all of DMs bases but the one by shattered springs and each base had hundreds of thralls and pets. The worst was their pyramid theme park, at least 500+ thralls/pets.

At least the Sisters (a clan you may not know) were happy, as they despised DM.
They put up this build…lol.

1 Like

:metal: :grin:

Holy crap! I knew they had a lot, because of what their bases did to server FPS, but 500+ in one base?! Sheeeeeesh.

They had a few thousand placeables also, it took me forever to destroy them.
On the flip side, I took all of their named thralls, and some were old school, like Beri topless and the others. I am pretty sure these were your thralls that they took from your bases, since DM hasnt been around long enough to have seen or acquired the legacy thralls.

3 Likes