Religion exclusivity and Jhebbal Sag

I never argue for the sake of argumentation and I doubt anyone does this willingly either. Arguing for the sake of argumentation takes away the sole point of arguing and that’s to have a conclusion. If one doesn’t want to attain conclusion, why bother arguing?

I like arguing for the sake of arguing. It’s rather fun and a good way of stress relief. Lol but I do appreciate all the comments and replies to the subject and would hope you continue to join in the subject even if it’s not to reply to @Fable specifically so please continue to enjoy in this article topic if it’s a important matter to yo @Shadoza

To reestablish the direction of the post, I posted this with the concept that once you use this while leveling up it eventually is useless past taking the end tier weapons you want and while you can choose whatever religion you want it makes it kind of less valuable as everyone has it so there is no religious balance if I had Set and someone had Ymir I have the advantage of Antidotes and poison arrows.

Ehile Ymir has Ice arrows which my understanding is that they are utterly useless and I think Ymir has a throwing axe which if you have to constantly go back after a PvP and pick it up it’s not worth the cost to keep making them it should be a returning Throwing axe that way someone can fight back with cripple giving some advantageous differences between Sets poison and antidotes making enemies with poison pets less useful based off the amount of antidotes carried.

I believe the religious items shouldn’t weigh so much as they are blessed items unless you spec all the way in encumbrance it’s a pain to carry more than 1 stack. Making them more likely to show up in PvP and more likely to he used early on and later as well. I also believe that the only reason people even bother with religion past the basic starter help is avatars if enabled and I don’t think that should be the ONLY selling point of the concept.

I would also like to see the concept of avatar battles if you have someone attack to fight back against them but that is another matter entirely.

Interesting. Do you mean arguing as to recalibrate your focus and discharge stress as a side feature / bonus?

Yes to the God subject and no I didn’t intend to have a single religion better than another but better for a different play style or to make combat more versatile and have the religious aspects more useful later on as well.

Mostly I am always wrong in some cases but trying to argue my point about the subject helps relieve stress and I believe venting is therapeutic long as it is not over done to a physical confrontation. Sort of like how married people tend to stay happily married with a specifically relaxing event at night.

1 Like

You are a highly interesting person. To discover being incorrect is the moment you know you’re closer to being correct. :wink:

1 Like

Well I don’t deny I bring a level of intrigue with whom I am and what I shall become but yeah everyone on this forum is interesting and always making good suggestions to help improve the game.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.