Reserve slots on my server or explain whitelist please?

hello i rent a 20 slot server for myself and my two roommates we enjoying allowing other players to play on our server as whats the point of playing online game if were the only 3 there. but the problem were haveing is were paying for server but half the time we can’t get onto our own server can i reserve slots for us 3 then have the other slots open to everyone?

saw something about whitelist but as with everything else with this game they provide no support or information on how to actualy do anything. i am thinking this might be why there haveing to give the game away /sigh any one have link to any info on this subject?

2 Likes

The whitelist works in game. Don’t use the gportal one. When you and they are online go to the admin player list and white list them. Then you should be good to go.

1 Like

so whitelisting them gives them prefered login but still allows everyone else to play on server?

Well no it gives them preferred log in but kicks 1 person off to allow them to log in

that works now if only the admin box wasn’t bugged so i can scroll to there names also while your here do you know if there is a way for ps4 users to destroy buildings and summon players ?

1 Like

I am having that very same problem. I am on here looking for help with that. Some idiots put signs and I want to take them down. I am going to try to summon a creature and see if that works

Hey there,
We sent a suggestion recently to our team to increase admin capabilities in PS4, since as of now there is no way to access command-line only admin powers.
Our team is also aware of the admin player list not being scrollable and they’re looking into it.

2 Likes

This is what I like to hear I would love to get a hold of command line for my role playing server.
But yes fix’s need be made to the admin panel,

2 Likes

ahh ok ty for the reply hope they get it in game soon

1 Like

I seem to be able to scroll and whitelist on my server…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.