Game mode: Online Official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PVE
Region: Asia 1325
There are 2 weird things happened in Sunken City Dungeon. 1) Sandstorm during the last boss fight. 2) All prisoners got aggroed, so player end up to fight them when opening the prison door to loot the chest as opposed to the prisoner helping player to fight the fishman NPC guarding the prison.
These have never occurred before the major update on May 8th, 2020. I understand that there is a major update on the AI and hate list of NPC during the last update, so I don’t know whether this is intentional or not. Basically, in general, NPC throughout the game become hostile to each other after the update, for example the rootbranch boss in the circle of swords is constantly fighting with wolves now.
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Entering the last boss place start with prison
- Kill mini boss guarding the leaver to open the prison doors
- All prisoner NPC got aggroed and start attacking player
- Continue to the last boss section after jump down the some sort of well entrance
- Fight the NPC fishman guard, mini bosses and minion
- Sandstorm appears during the fight which i think at the same time as the server sandstorm timing which causing loss visibility during the fight.