Scuppers passage instant death

Game mode: [Online official
Type of issue: [ Bug
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP
Region: [Please enter your server region]1801

When you enter Scuppeers passage and fight spiders and get the crystal, you work yourself down to the bottom of the stairs. You die instantly and it says that you "Died by falling through the world. You can not recover your body (I died 4 times and a clan member died once trying to get my stuff. It is right at the bottom of the stairs next to the stalactite at the bottom. I lost a lot of good stuff and I am not happy.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Go to Scuppers Passage.
2. Enter and go down to the stairs (possibly the second set of stairs)
3.walk down to the left side of the stairs.
4.Die (simple as that)
This is on the most recent update, and I don’t know what more I can tell you. Wish I could get my stuff back but I bet that isn’t going to happen.

I had the same - posted earlier about it:
h ttps://forums.funcom.com/t/dying-by-falling-through-the-world/163562

one trick is to take a bearer thrall, jump off the rocks to your body, do not take a step (cos you die), fill the bearer and let them return to base on their own. Not that you should have to of course.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.