Select Map on launcher - URGENT HELP PLEASE

I cannot get the ‘SELECT MAP’ option on my launcher - can anyone tell me how to do get it please.
I have three possibilities for maps - Exiles. Siptah and Savage wilds but I cannot choose between them because when I launch I am not given a choice.
Procedure I follow =
open launcher - launch - single player - continue (this is where I should get my select map menu) . Instead of a selection I go straight to saved game.
I do not get the select map menu in new game either

HELP PLEASE

It’s not on the launcher,
For single player

To play on line

1 Like

Thank you very much folks - I wil try all solutions shown. Really appreciated - SOLUTION = Launch - single player - New Game then choose your map from the main box drop-down.
however I was following the linked YouTube Video which clearly shows single-player map selection

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=conan+exiles+how+do+i+get+into+savager+wilds&sxsrf=ALiCzsaDx0Ih-0OGO2XrMt1qNmzShG8BPw%3A1652625315492&source=hp&ei=ow-BYs6fHNTE8gKgj67IAw&iflsig=AJiK0e8AAAAAYoEds3XK0H3VcX9whOGAwGcMMNYkV5gu&oq=&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAEYATIHCCMQ6gIQJzIHCCMQ6gIQJzIHCCMQ6gIQJzIHCCMQ6gIQJzIHCCMQ6gIQJzIHCCMQ6gIQJzIHCCMQ6gIQJzIHCCMQ6gIQJzIHCCMQ6gIQJzIHCCMQ6gIQJ1AAWABgnRNoAXAAeACAAQCIAQCSAQCYAQCwAQo&sclient=gws-wiz#kpvalbx=_qA-BYoHADdSfgQaN653oAg41

i find it strange that FC would give the map selection dialogue to the console versions and not pc.

on console it would be singleplayer > continue > select map (if there is saves for both)

This is on PC as well, provided you have a save for multiple maps. If you only have one save, it skips this menu

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.