SERVER 1021 pve HAS INVISIBLE SAND STORMS

**Game mode:**online PVE: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)]
Type of issue: invisible sand storms| Bug | Performance | Misc]
Server type: [PvE] server 1021
Region: no idea, iam european, so i guess european?

no sand storm graphics at all, just the written warning on left of screen.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. go to server pve 1021
  2. play till sand storm comes

I had this on the 1006 server when i logged in for the first time it was day always and then i got damaged by sandstorm after that it was working fine but that was before the last update. I think it was server lag as it was really laggy.

It wouldn’t surprise me if this happens on every server, to be honest.

I think this is part of the setting that when you log on it will be daytime for you. After a while you will, once you got your bearings, be synced with the server.

If this is something that happens after an hour worth of play then its definitely something else.

1 Like

Thanks Blyker, i will look up that feature. I had it only for 5-10 minutes so i was not afraid.

Here is a screen grab ( 12-08-2018 ) in an invisible sand storm, with my sand storm mask on and the indicators on the screen. Notice the damage I took from the sand storm, before i realized what was going on. The where no indicators of the coming storm.
Online Private
Invisible sand storm
PvP
America

I think the setting that Blyker is refering to is for new characters. At the time my character was greater than level 40.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.