Basic Info:

Platform: Xbox Series S
Issue Type: Other
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE-Conflict
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: 2880

Bug Description:

I will put in hours of reorganizing the clan base with foundations, chests and work tables. Every day for the past 3 days the server has shut down for an hour+ and when I log back on the items I moved are in the same place. Tables are on top of each other (garrison benches, artisan tables, tannery etc) and multiple chests full of potions and other valuable loot ‘lose stability’ because a table will spawn on top of it again. I’ve built thrall pots, improved refrigerators and other HIGH value tables, which take forever to craft, that will magically be gone 2 hours later when the server is back up. I’m quickly losing patience and quickly losing the base I’ve been putting so much time into. I’ve bought the game and all DLC and am regretting my purchase because I can’t even play half the time. Please help! Thanks

Bug Reproduction:

Just PLAYING THE GAME SADLY

Here are a few examples - artisan table inside a garrison blacksmith bench, & an improved stove inside a dryer bench

1 Like

Do not use “MOVE”.
Instead, pick up and replace, like the old days.

1 Like

You should file a Zendesk report information on how is in the introduction pages of Forum. Good luck. That is crazy. @Talisee1 and welcome to the Forum.

Good tip.

My buddy plays on this server and he said the exact same thing. Bench’s are on top of each other. Lol. This is the only server I have heard of doing this.

It happens on 2503, 2502 and 7501. You have return to inventory and re-place them. It is the only way to prevent this. You get all of your materials back.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.