Sever missing from lists

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: America

So yesterday around 9pm mst, the sever I was playing on seemed to have crashed and I lost connection to th host. Now when I got put back on the main menu and started to search for the sever again it couldn’t be found at all, Checked in favourites/history nothing!. Backed out tried again this time I was able to see it but The ping was 9999 and wouldn’t let me join. 7 hours later I tried again and now I don’t even see the server in any of my lists

The unfortunate part is I can’t remember exactly what official sever it was except it started with 38 and had a ping of 9999 when it dc me at 9pm Mst time

I hope my character isn’t lost as I’ve put a decent amount of hours into her!

I don’t know if giving you my gamer tag would help you find the sever by stats or history but it’s worth a shot psn- bacha5575

Any help would be appreciated!

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

is 3835 lag yesterday 9-10 pm and dont work no more same problem for me

Hmm, I did notice 3827 to 3879 missing when I tried to go through the official servers looking for the star for the server I was on! Hopefully it’s back up when I’m done work nothing worse then having to start all over again! Least I’ll have a 3 day weekend to play catch up

40 lvl on garbage