Share your Shelter

Picasso’s blue period. LOL

7 Likes

It reminds me a bit of mad Max. Cool.

1 Like

A little further along here. If I can get it to upload.

And failed to upload. Hitting their quota for the month?

Sincerely, thank you for this new Dlc
I like to create interesting volumes but until now I did not have the possibility to work on finishes which I liked
Welcome to the city of asura

16 Likes

Lovely

4 Likes

Snapping points stress test?

2 Likes

Official Server Shots:

---------------- Some Of My Old Builds (private server - still have the files) ----------------

-------------------------- My Current Official Server Build (3 months ago) ---------------------------

My current base is hard to screenshot because of all the trees and the basic layout. It needs a walk-thru to really see. It attempts to incorporate natural ground work as much as possible. It’s quite built up from these images here - as they’re fairly old now. These shots were taken when the base was 2,300 pieces - currently it’ 5,200 or so. I’ll try to take some newer shots if time and trees allow. :slight_smile:

Some other shots including of other games, can be found here:

10 Likes

It may not be much to look at but are you gonna tell me you don’t want a hobbit house?

Much love to The Dude!!!

12 Likes

OK, here’s a slideshow of pics of the base as it is today.

Here’s the URL:

http://tesselator.gpmod.com/Images/_Movies/NewBase_SlideShow.mp4

Just barely over 5,000 pieces in total. Official Server - somewhere in China. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

This is mod I guess…
So beautiful…
So many possibilities in this game, so many…

Yes, this comes from a mod that was only dropped last week I believe but I use one of the creators other mods and have for years. He makes some really wonderful stuff.

1 Like

8 Likes

I am already in the christmas mood, so I made a nativity scene.

17 Likes

Surprised you didn’t use one of the Conan figurines from the Riddle of Steel DLC. He did get crucified, after all…

3 Likes

It’s not very big or fancy, but I just had to build a jungle house on a Testlive server so I could get some of that sweet sweet dry-indoors-when-it’s-raining action:

No fancy flying camera shots because this is an official server, obviously I don’t have admin controls.

Now I just need to finish organizing the interior and upgrade everything to Khitan pieces.

9 Likes

Ars Gothica Granite bake again! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

my base is on D-11 and at least it gives me a nice view of the meteorites

7 Likes

So true, I build on pvp servers so many times around this location. I had problems to understand sometimes if I was raided or it was just another meteo shower. The greatest benefit building in these locations is the quiet except the meteo shower time :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

there are no meteorites in D-11, they are higher up.

2 Likes

@psn-deuswotan
Not so higher, c12 has a lot :wink:
Your neighborhood is one of the most reach areas of exile lands, but… The Cimmerian Berserker purge is not a joke.

1 Like