Shields is ruined!

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Other
Server type: PVE
Region: Europe
Mods?: NO
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

Before 29 update this shield of grey ones was unbreakable, also did reports that shields are TOO OP, but now after ""fix’’ there is no use for them at all, they almost are breaked after only 6 blocks from ANY enemy…

This image is taken after prooving grounds - 3 NPC attacked and hitted shield ONLY 5 times before it was fully repaired…!!!

Armor and this mace can stand more damage than shields after this ‘‘hotfix’’ so what point is for shields now if they are weaker then armors… and can block max 10 attacks…

Expected Behavior:

Logical durability drain on shields not like either they are not breaking at all or are breaking after 10 hits…
basically for pools now i need 10 shields in inventory to do anything… Silent legion only 1 statue breaked 3 shields for me…

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Make any shield
  2. go to any boss
  3. Block attack
  4. Enjoy abnormal FAST durability drain
1 Like

One blocked hit cost 20 durability.But if some shields have 15k hp-this one just 500.Its you decision wich one you use

5 Likes

post same problem with same shield 11 days ago
this shield has less durability than the T1 one, it’s nonsense

1 Like

I agree with @Tera here, you have to choose what is best to use based on what you will be doing with it. Is it really that important that your blocks inflict bleed?

• Let’s not forget that you can use a Master Reinforcement Kit to double the shields durability, although that kit is difficult to obtain on Siptah.

Happy hunting! :beer:

2 Likes

Grey ones shield is a reactive bleed, it causes bleed when someone hits it while youre blocking. Incarmine IIRC is the normal combat bleed, causes bleed when you hit someone.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.