Single Player game breaking Bugs with this new update. Wheel of Pain and spawns

Game mode: [Single-player]
Type of issue: [Bug | Performance]
Server type: [ N/A ]
Region: [ US ]
Hardware: [Xbox One]

Bug Description: Thralls and ALL ITEMS disappear from Wheel of Pain upon log in. But also NPCs sometimes seem to either not spawn, or spawn invisible with Rocknose sound effects. Ive noticed this a lot when siptah released, its NPCs all seem to do this. But mostly the stygian and accursed ones.

A clear and concise description of what the bug is.

Expected Behavior:

Put thrall in wheel, Tame thrall. Spawn normal and not make monster sounds.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Give bad guys the Bonk through your preferred method until they do the long sleep.
  2. Place in wheel of pain at 350°F for 45 minutes
  3. Be excited about all your shiny new thralls baked to perfection that you just spent 1000 swirling chaos to summon for the first time,
  4. Log off to take a break (you deserve it after killing all those skalds and Aesir warriors)
  5. Come back to the disappointment of an empty wheel with one sad bowl of gruel counting down its last few seconds fruitlessly.
  6. Profit?

Is no one else experiencing this?

I’ve never had anything like this on my Series X. I do distinctly remember someone else having the problem of invisible enemies that were making rocknose sounds for no logical reason. I remember because that’s a pretty weird bug

Unfortunately I don’t remember ever seeing if it got resolved or if by one found a workarounds

It’s not a universal Xbox bug, but it’s also not a completely isolated incident.

1 Like

Thats so odd. The wierd thing is, i jist went back to my singleplayer game and the thralls were back! The items aside from the gruel werent though. They wierdly reappeared in a totally different one since i destroyed the original to try and force it to drop a loot bag, and then rebuilt it in the same place! I dont understand what the deal is that theyd just disappear and reappear like that when i relog again. The rocknose roars havent stopped though lol

1 Like

If things are disappearing and then reappearing when you relog, that sounds like it may be related to this thread (and specifically AndyB’s answer). (Invisible NPCs and rocknose sounds not included :wink: )

4 Likes

Yeah i think so. That sounds about right.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.