Siptah Crafted Legendary Armors do not apply correct stat bonus values when crafted with Armorer Thralls

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug | Misc
Server type: PvE
Region: [EU]

Crafted legendary armor, for instance the Frost Giant Armor, do not apply the correct values anymore. This is especially the case for bonus stats.

Before 2.1 you could make exceptional and flawless versions that would give increasing values of stats depending on the quality, ranging from +5 to one stat or 5 combined across 2-3 stats; exceptional providing+5/+5 to 2 stats or ~10 points across 3 stats, flawless giving a combined 15 points. In the case of Frost Giant Armor this was +8 Strength and +7 Vitality. War Court Armor provided +15 Strength. Now they provide +6 Strength (with the aquivalent of flawless) or +10 strength in the latter case.

As much as I love using the Khari Overseer armor, this one provides +10 to Grit and Strength on the highest level crafted (there was no flawless version to compare it to), the base armor gave +6 to each. This is clearly in line with how armor bonuses progress. However this goes to show that other legendary armors that are coming from a different crafting pool, aka Siptah are broken. The armor values, weight and durability scale appropriately however.

I will test a bit more for the passive armor stats (weight, durability and armor) before I make a second post about this separate issue.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Craft legendary armor from Siptah recipes
  2. Craft legendary armor from SIptah recipes but with a T4 thrall (or any armorer thrall)
  3. Compare stats with base stats and with previous flawless/exceptional armors
  4. Notice how the new crafted armors provide far less than even the old base versions give, yet alone exceptional/flawless legendary armors.

In conclusion: please fix the new legendary crafted armors so they are in line with their old scaling.

2 Likes

if you use the admin panel , the armours dont apply the stats, then , must be bug the item base
of all new armpours

I crafted them in both SP and online pve official, same bug. Will retest but it’s fairly obvious this is unintentional.

Hey there,

We’re aware of this issue. We posted it as a known problem in the 2.1 patchnotes:

1 Like

What will happen to the already crafted weapons (after patch 2.1) and armors that are currently bugged? Some of them costed significant amount of materials to be made…

I have a question , do not take this as being rude but as really wanting to know how this seems ok, if you knew it was broken please explain why you pushed it out broken telling us you will fix it down the road??? Many things were reported in test live but none of them got fixed, this in hand makes the community frustrated , well look at the forums , then these bugs then upset the player base which in turn pushes people away from the game.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.