Siptah LATAM server issues (6300-6308)

Indeed. we are afraid everything has been deleted for good. My poor thralls no longer exist. :dizzy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Joao cuzao

ha Gadozen, I think it is you who is taking down the server to prevent me from killing you several times as I always do.

i do not have such power, my nasty friend

Gadozen is talkative here! Strange, because it was so quiet on the server! kkkk

altough you forgot to mention that its only the isle of Siptah servers

Theres no point on arguin with you, like i said before, it doesnt make difference at all

What do you mean? Here Siptah LATAM server #6305 is absolutely normal.
@JoaoV and @FHT, do you think you might have been banned?

you really don’t know what it’s like to be banned from a server

nor your head should be normal, much less the server, just look at the community of conan, everyone complaining and so far no solution …

Offical server #6303 off again… this is the 3nd day with this. After server save time or reset time are ok but some few hour later the sever began show some lag and it was off. please analize the log to see what happens to this occur. Thanks for your effort to solve this.

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Performance
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: Latin America

Any official answer from Funcom about the servers being offline for so long just on Latin America???
What is going on??
Waiting an official position…

1 Like

Game mode: [Oficial PvE 6307]
Type of issue: [Server OFF]
Server type : [PvE]
Region: [America Latina]

I WANNA PLAY FFS!!!
HELP US!

Hi,
It’s been like this the whole weekend.
There hasn’t been any official reply to this. No info whatsoever.
This is really frustrating. We don’t know if everything is lost just like last year.

Dear All
Good day,

Pls note that the LATAM Servers of Siptha are Off-Line since 2 days ago.

Nobody check the Status of Servers or at least say anything reagarding the issue?

Awaiting for your good reply , Thanks.

@Ignasis ; @Hugo ;

Game mode: ALL
Type of issue: | Misc
Server type: ALL
Region: LATAM

[All Official syptah servers are down on latam]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.You enter the game
2.Click Play Online
3.You don’t see your official syptah server online but the exile lands are

Terceiro dia em que o servidor oficial está off na Ilha de Siptah na América latina. Ta acontecendo o que?

Bom dia,

voce joga no 6301 tambem? estou desde sabado sem conseguir logar, e ninguem do forum fala o porque disso ter ocorrido e nem quando volta… eh foda manoooo !!!

I would like to know when server 6301 goes back online, it spent the whole weekend offline without receiving a warning that it would fall, it is sad to dedicate and spend money on a game, so the company does not care a bit about the players. I’m 48 hours wanting to know why I fell or when I will return … but they give NOTHING satisfaction !!! I bought 3 dlc this week and I dedicate myself every day to a pvp server, to receive it in return? it’s very frustrating !!! I am a customer and I have the right to know why my server was off and when it will return !!! please.