Siptah login issues

Having an issue today connecting on server 7051 I can get on the server. The only problem is when it’s trying to log into funcom live services I get a message every time failed to login. Some online features will be unavailable and this is a constant thing today that I have noticed, I’m unable to obtain anything for my battle pass or the missions to collect points for my battle pass , I have tried restarting my Xbox I dashboard it and all that good stuff and it’s still the same thing. Just wondering if anybody else is having this issue on siptah and or the regular map ? another issue that I’m having is the purge is unable to set up base camp no matter where I’m at. I don’t know if there’s something going on with that if it’s kind of twitchy or what not but there’s that as well. it’s been real unfortunate. I haven’t been able to experience the new purge.

Greetings @RubyRed46 ,

Thank you for reporting this issue to us, but could you please use the given Bug Report Template if you’re still finding any issue?

This template has most of the information we need to start investigating and will make the process a lot quicker for everyone :smile:

You can find it here: NEW Bug Report Template

Thanks in advance!

1 Like