Siptah Missing Texture Bug Report - Harbor of the Drowned

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: US

Textures appear to be missing on some type of flora in Harbor Of the Drowned. This made the dungeon extremely difficult to navigate as the glow was very intense. This also made it near impossible to find the eggs for one of the puzzles. (to bypass this difficulty, our group just spammed ‘E’ around the patches. I did capture the entire dungeon on stream, and can clip any footage you might need.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Enter Harbor of the Drowned dungeon in Isle of Siptah.
  2. Profit/Suffer???
2 Likes

Thanks. It is a granite error. I have reported it as well.

[2020.09.15-07.40.40:990][726]LogStreaming:Error: /Game/DLC_EXT/DLC_Siptah/Items/Placeables/Materials/M_Algae_01_Glow_Siptah
[2020.09.15-07.40.43:067][726]GraniteLog:Error: Granite Error: M_Algae_01_Glow_Siptah is to be corrupt! Failed to fill UniformExpressionCache based on UniformExpressionSet. Please recompile the material!
[2020.09.15-07.40.43:067][726]GraniteLog:Error: Granite Error: MI_Algae_01_Glow_Siptah_Drowned is to be corrupt! Failed to fill UniformExpressionCache based on UniformExpressionSet. Please recompile the material!

3 Likes

Hey @Tovakiin

Thanks for the heads-up, it’s been sent to our team so they can look into it.

3 Likes

No mod installed and same problem here.

The problem is only on caves or dark places for me.

Hi, I have the same issue. That dungeon is unplayable at the moment.

Game mode: [ Single-player)]
Type of issue: [ Bug]
Server type: [PvE]
Region: [US]

[In a lake North East above waterfalls, the glowing goop appears as odd glow, incorrect shape, until you harvest it, then you can see the normal shape as it is harvested.]

Lake in the North East above 2 waterfalls (near the Hellboy-ish creature) From outside and inside of the lake the glowing goop has a more whitish coloring & looks more crystaline than organic. When you harvest the item, its normal shape appears in the glow & glowing goop & plant fiber are harvested.

Glowing goop elsewhere on the map appears normal.

3 Likes

I think its a graphics malfunction. I think its supposed to be glowing crystal. But its brighter than the sun and isn’t harvestable. Way, way, WAY TOO bright.

NOTE: I’m playing on a 4k monitor with a fairly good PC system and ultra settings.

1 Like

Same is with those new attacks, they actually give fatal errors, u know those new monsters that are reskinned giants from main game? when they smash hammer in ground like tag beast, the blue light is also squares and cubes, so basic this dlc makes medium hardwares or gpu or whatever to die

1 Like

Same things for me. No mods installed.

Found those too, they are blinding bright till you harvest them. I also found the same on a temple wall last night, hit it with my pick thinking it was crystals and glowing goop flew off instead and I got nothing. Temple was not in the water

1 Like

Game mode: -
Type of issue: -
Server type: -
Region: -

So in singleplayer before online i tested out vault of twice drowned, and basically i cant manage it
 in water or what is those white stuff that give so much light are too much and TOO bright
 there is screenshot

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1 just go in vault and check out how much bright it is

1 Like

Any help? This basically turns people blind, either that is some resource who is bugged or so,but its too bright

It is a known issue:

https://forums.funcom.com/t/bug-glowing-goop-glows-loudly/137604?u=narelle

Little update to this bug

In the vault “Asylum of fiends” those fiends attack with something somenthing verry same
 that blue light kills GPU
 its like reskinned ice giants + tag, but when he smash ground or dig it up that light blue one, that follows, well its something like this but also 60% chance to get fatal error because Gpu actually cant hold that colour

those aint no crystals
 i figured out who it is

look in screen those are glowing goops

Bug is still there.

Game mode: Online private modded and Singleplayer without mods
Type of issue: Bug
Server type : PvE

20200920145840_1

Hey there,

The bug is still present as there hasn’t been any hotfix addressing it yet.
Our team is aware and it will get fixed in an upcoming hotfix.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.