So is conan done or is there a 5th Age coming?

And I didn’t till here recently. Many issues I didn’t have and others were having when ch4 dropped, have since caught up with me.

Seems the hardest part to fixing this is finding the or better yet, what all is causing it.

2 Likes

Have you got access to most foundation types? Could run a few tests in single player, then in multiplayer. See if it’s an issue with the foundations or it’s something else that’s causing the T-1000 impersonations

1 Like

Yeah, no idea why @Kikigirl and @biggcane55 would be angry. Not like you went and hurled insults at them or anything. We’re all lucky to have someone like you to behave like an adult in this conversation. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I think it’s a bug only affecting servers
I haven’t ever seen it in my SP game either.
Pretty sure all the reports of it have been on both official and private servers.

4 Likes

That’s what I was thinking.

3 Likes

I have suspicions that it involves the new stability checks implemented. As soon as skybases were addressed, started to experience it.

3 Likes

Realistically its basically one step away from maintainence mode imo.

Getting garbage recycled events for a new set of armor and a couple skins every 3 months or so.

I bet we will get the next age then it will end before the next. Two years per age is jokes