Solo/Duo/Trio Exiled Lands No Gods Pvp Rp Us-East 70 Slot

Great server with lots of friendly people!

2 Likes

Thank you all for your feedback its been on fire with our grouping numbers :smiley: Now Moving towards and manifesting into more of a Social open world RolePlay Style where we can allow more friendships and conflicts Max clan size is now 3 allowing a more diverse and openly social environment across the lands

1 Like

Me and my friends are new and started on a solo/duo/trio pvp server. There is about 4 groups of 2 that play on it right now and everyone is pretty new to the game so you wont get steam rolled by some group unfairly. Usually I would go for pve at first but this game takes a long time to build up and i didnt want to spend a ton of time learning the game and building some massive base on a pve server, then have nothing to do. So starting on a low pop pvp server with a small group size limit is perfect. Also there are no god summons to destroy your bases on this server because thats game breakingly OP.

1 Like

Great weekend @all still have openings for new players join us this week

How To Connect:

• Right click Conan Exiles in your steam library and select Properties

• Then select Set Launch Options and copy + paste this in the blank +connect 172.107.16.205:29400

• Then Launch The Game

• Game:Conan Exiles (US East)

• SERVER IP: 172.107.16.205:29400

SERVER NAME: SOLO/DUO/TRIO EXILED LANDS NO GODS PVP RP US-EAST

We all Want more players yes :smiley: well what will the community like too see changed , added and or removed from and to the server this week ? Shoot me a DM or msg me on Discord https://discord.gg/qzrCK36

Still Filling in spots plenty of space in this 70 slot come play with us :smiley:

still open many slots come thru today looking for active players clean server many space for building and guilds max clan size small to keep the world even

More new players wanted come join us 172.107.16.205:29400