Sprint/walk mechanic on console (Series X)

Game mode: [ Select one: (Online official
Type of issue: [ Select one: Other ]
Server type: *[ Select one: PvP *
Region: [ EU ]
Hardware: [ Xbox series x ]

Bug Description:

Not sure if this is a bug or intentional. What on earth is this new sprint/walk mechanic on console?! Click to toggle sprint on and click again to toggle off. It leads to not being able to tell whether youre in run or walk mode when things get heated in PVP, its terrible. PLEASE put it back to how it was as its so annoying i may have to give up on my favourite game and i know im not alone as i have seen many posts about this around Reddit and the usual places. Also noticed the effect on official server i play on, its usually crowded but last 2 days its been deserted.

Expected Behavior:

Expected to be able to run and walk properly

Steps to Reproduce:

Just logon to a console and try running and walking while managing stamina

1. (etc)
2 Likes

Thankyou so much for the quick reply i really appreciate it. I thought it couldnt be intentional but wasnt 100% sure. I know this is just a game but i do really love playing it and this is/was driving me up the wall!

Thanks again :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you, I have the same on PC with controller. Good to know it is not intentional as it causes problems with the stamina frequently.

Good to know it has been acknowledged !

1 Like

Agreed… have same issue on xbox s. Running all the time

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.