Suggestion: Creative Mode Invisibility

When in creative mode, it would be nice to have a toggle to turn our character’s body invisible. Sometimes, when trying to place an item, our body gets in the way of being able to line things up.

1 Like

I can’t remember if it’s called “Ghost” or “Stealth” but I remember that option being available to the admin panel.

1 Like

You are correct; it is available in the Admin panel. It would just be nice if it was part of the features for Creative mode. A toggle for invisibility would be great. Since the feature is already built into the game, I’m hoping a simple toggle would be an easy update.

1 Like

I haven’t tried creative mode, are you saying you lose access to admin panel once you enter creative mode?

1 Like

No. Admin access is still available. Just lots of buttons to push to get in there to active it, place your object, and then repeat the process to turn it off again.

1 Like

Gotcha…

There are about 4 console commands that can be programmed into the key bindings. I usually make them fly(Ctrl+1), walk(Ctrl+2), enable admin(Ctrl+3) & disable admin(Ctrl+4). Then it would just be a single key press from anywhere for you.

Maybe give it a try? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.