Make ADMIN Flying Godmode always invisible

When you go into this mode you’re only invisible to the people you’re nearby when you activate it.

I actually didn’t realize this wasn’t working properly until I saw the guys on the Neebs Gaming Youtube site had started a series of Conan Exiles videos, and it was VERY obvious that this feature was bugged.

I was thinking that since this could good press for Conan Exiles and Funcom, that maybe you guys should get a heads up and try and fix it.

Especially since their Conan Exiles vids get more views in the first day a video airs than Conan Exiles gets in total players on Steam in a month. Just saying is all…here’s the first vid.

If you had watched the linked video you’d have understood, but I’ll sum up.

1. They’re video content creators and having the person in admin constantly showing up in frame screws things up.

2. Server Moderation, if an admin is trying to catch someone cheating, duping or whatever they can’t do it if they’re visible.

3. There is a invisible checkbox, when it’s checked you should be invisible.

I hope those are good enough reasons for you.

I don’t object to a toggle on / off invisible mode for admin fly mode but I would not like it to be permanently invisible when I’m in it.
I use the single player game to test out building … specifically placing objects so seeing where I am in relation to where things are placed is valuable to me even in fly mode.

So the reason God mode should have invisibility is the same the camera master shouldn’t get themselves in the picture with the actors when a scene is shot. Understood. Agreed.

So in other words the God mode is a mix of ghost mode, levitation mode, immortal mode and… What else? If an admin wants to become a camera master, they need to utilise this mode and that’s it.

However, what if the mode is renamed to camera mode? This would clear any questions that may surface afterwards.