Admin Pannel Issue: INVISIBILITY Command doesn't work anymore to Host and in Solo

Game mode: [Online private | Single-player]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]
Region: [EU]

As the tile says, the admin command “invisibility” has stopped working on PC because of some conflict with a new feature which prevents guests of being invisible to the server host.

This causes troubles to the host himself as he can never be invisible to himself. Therefore, as in solo-mode the single player is automatically the server host, he can’t use the invisibility command.

Suggestion:

1. Need to create an ecception for hosts in the new feature “guest can’t be invisible to hosts” as currently host theirself result as guests.

Side note: I think I replied to your Reddit post if you’re the same person :smiley: May be someone else though…

But yeah I forwarded it to the devs as well as added it to the Trello board \o/

2 Likes

I’m the same one :sweat_smile: I asked even here to be sure I could successfully send the bug infos, as I think invisibility is an important tool.

Thanks a lot for the support!

1 Like

UPDATE: It seems even guest players who are server admins experience this bug, they “can’t be invisible to the server host” and the mode automatically deactivates.

Yes, as admin to a server. Since revision: 117047/ 20290 ***very Laggy, cannot walk on building matters = rubber-banding or stuck. If I switch to admin and Ghost then either I continue to move for 20 seconds due to lag or i am now able to move via Ghosting. As admin i Cannot turn invisible, cannot Fly unless I ghost first and fly up some, then change to Fly.
I have been having these problems for over a month. PLEASE help, very frustrating. Server is not large, max 20, normal is 3-6 online, most inactive bases are removed.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.