Sunken city is UNPLAYABLE

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [Here]

*The frame rate drop in the sunken city is the worst I have ever seen…It should have not even been released and is unplayable content!

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Single player
    2.Relic hunter companion
    3.go to the sunken city!

Hello @rbondo41, thank you for getting in touch!

Does the lag occur throughout the whole area, and every time you go there?

If possible, please share the following details as well:

• Which XBox model do you have?
  • Do you have your game installed to an SSD or HDD?
  • Is the console stable playing other demanding games?
  • Does it exhibit any signs of overheating?

The underwater dungeon lags really bad … for me its the first fish man boss with trident he’s alone can’t remember if he has a name but I thought I was about to crash cause the game lagged so bad like the system was going to freeze the other bosses wasn’t so bad I’m on Xbox one X and game is installed on an external drive by seagate

For me console is stable playing other games and don’t think my console was overheating but I wasn’t really paying attention to that I was just hoping my game wouldn’t freeze when lag was so bad I just stood there without moving and let my thrall finish the boss

The game is installed on an external 5TB hard drive as are all my games. My console is the xbox one x scorpio edition. I don’t have any issues playing any other games and don’t seem to have any issues with over heating. There are other points in the game that I do get some frame rate drop but in the sunken city its bad to the point where you can count 2 to 5 seconds between frames. This doesn’t start till the second underwater room and once it starts it does not stop till you leave which in itself is a chore trying to take off the bracelet between frames. I have tried three times to do it and it happens every time.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing further information, we’ll be sure to relay it to the developers.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.