Sunken City Portals Close After Defeating Ritual Keeper

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: North America

On my first time visiting the Sunken City, I enter the Ritual Keeper’s area with my faithful Captain to find it full of baddies. As I’m taking it in, I note the glowing portals on either side of the dungeon should I need to make a quick getaway.

After defeating the Ritual Keeper, however, I turn around to leave and find both portals have vanished! There are now only stone doors in their place, and the elevator shaft I dropped down to enter cannot be scaled.

Since most bugs in the game are fixed by logging out/in again, I do so only to find myself back on the island by the rowboat, and my Captain nowhere to be seen! I return to the RK’s area to find her still there, trying to defeat the enemies who have respawned, but the portals are one again closed.

Resigning myself to losing yet another favorite thrall, I grab all of her gear and logout/in again to exit the dungeon. REALLY starting to get upset at how many good thralls I’m losing due to bugs…

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Defeat all the underwater sub-bosses, get their recipes.
  2. Visit the Ritual Keeper for the showdown, observe that the portals are open.
  3. Kill everyone and note that the portals have now closed and you’re trapped.
  4. Grab all the gear from your favorite thrall and kiss them goodbye since they will get stuck there when you logout/in again.

EDIT: Somehow, my naked thrall managed to return home so that’s some consolation. However it still shouldn’t be possible to get stuck in a dungeon like this.

1 Like

Hey @Larathiel

Our team is aware of this issue and they’re looking into it.
Thanks for your feedback and apologies for the frustration.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.