Suspension for Blocking Content?

You are not going to get a proper explanation. The most you will get is "Greeting Exile,

Unfortunately, we cannot disclose any additional information from our investigations.

You can read more about our official server rules here: Official Servers - Terms of conduct, guidelines and procedures
Also please feel free to check out our post about land claim abuse: Land Claim Abuse on Official Servers

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,
Conan Exiles Team from Funcom Customer Support."

And thats it. Basically they cannot really provide any evidence of WHY you got banned.

I got perma banned for “land claim” and while 1st and 2nd ban was indeed my fault and I take full responsibility, the 3rd one was because I reported a clan who spam build and I had a weapon stash that got raided right before the admin came to handle the report. So everything that was near the land claim I reported got admin wiped and banned. Even with providing evidence they won’t unban. (see vids)

Now I am trying to appeal every day and hope someone will understand and somehow unban me. Until then, I have stopped playing.

So you will not even get to appeal to your ban since its not a perma ban. You will just have to live and deal with it. Funcom bans without showing any evidence, they just give you the vague reason but not be specific about it.

1 Like