Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Other
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE-Conflict
Map: Isle of Siptah
Server Name: 6445
Mods: None

Bug Description:

Placeables and craft benches disappear with every server restart with no Event Log

Bug Reproduction:

Replaced teleporter 8 times.

Me and another player on my server had the same problem but after the 3rd time rebuilding it it stopped disappearing.
No idea why it stopped or why it kept disappearing in the first place.
This was on an official pve server btw with no mods.

This is happening to me too. The transportary stone furthest from my base keeps disappearing with no event log info while everything else I built there stays. Tired of having to drag myself across the map to replace it when the point was not to have to drag myself across the map anymore…

It happened again. I’d share screenshots but I apparently I can’t. The only thing different about this transportary stone is that I built it on the roof of a small building (same size as my others, just not placed on foundations). A bit annoying because I logged out there without a horse, so I have to walk all the way back to base unless I want to lose my sigils (which I don’t, because the fiend sigil is worthless now).

Update on mine
It only stopped disappearing for 2 or 3 days
After the day of the 3.0.2 hot patch it’s been disappearing daily again
No idea why cause my other 3 stay just fine
Only this one vanishes with nothing in the log saying why or how and all structures around it still there and undamaged

Happened to one of my buddies like 5 times on PvE-C, they just need to fix it.

Happened today to me too. I just ditched the effort to replace it because it was so far away by deleting the teleporter spot… wish I had seen this beforehand.

I’m having this problem as well.