Temple Of Frost

Game mode: [Online | PVP]
Problem: [Bug | Misc]
Region: [? Idk]

Hey, I recently went through the temple of frost and had a couple of issues. Initially when I attacked the frost giants at the entrance as we ll as a little furthErin my dage wasn’t reading, they were not attacking and my stamina wasn’t draining. After several combos it fin ally started to count the damage and my stamina would drain. When I fought hrugnir he would not attack me but all of my damage counted withour the earlier problems I had with the initial frost giants. Also when I read the lore stone it said I got the recipes but I do not believe I did. I am not sure if I got the emotes from the lore stone at the entrance eith er, but I still need to check them

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

I notice I have similar issues when there are large lag spikes on the official server I play on. When it lags all mobs stand still, however I can still attack them and their HP will still drop when there is low lag levels, but when it gets really bad the HP bars won’t move at all and when it catches up enough they just fall over dead. In the end it sounds like you had a large bout of lag.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.