Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Other
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: 1502
Mods: None

Bug Description:

I use an Xbox controller with my PC due to old age hand problems. I cannot switch between official server after playing and quitting to the main menu. At the main menu after playing on any server, you can see the list of servers available and the respective button of the controller to press A to join a server but the A button on the controller do not trigger to join the selected server. All other buttons work but not the one to Join.

Bug Reproduction:

Join one server and play. Quit game to the main menu. Try to join by selecting another server and press the A button on the controller to join. No reaction. I have to close the game and restart on Steam to go to a different server. It works once in a while, but it is rare

Ive had this happen with my ps4 controller using ds4windows as well. I usually keep a keyboard and mouse handy but it can be vexxing…

When this happen the keyboard and mouse are not working on that screen anymore so useless as the A button.

Ive had success with hitting escape and rentering the server list so the mouse and keyboard respond.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.