The pvp exploit are none stop and getting old. Why hasn't anything been done about it?

I love this game to death but this clan that jump server to server always come on when we raid this one clan who have been causing us problems. I’m all for pvp that why I’m on a pvp but these guy’s who jump on to defend this clans base suck at pvp. Unfortunately since they cant pvp they always use exploits at first it was a sliding exploit that caused each hit with the pike to constantly do the damage, bleed and cripple of the last attack even if you light swing. But that got patch at least it was patch because something with the laying down emote causes the same thing insta bleed and cripple of the pike plus the damage of the last swing as a bonus they are laying down. Last but not least they use a katana exploit if you hold the charge of a katana and switch to a pike you do the damage of the pike and katana your next hit knocking you half health in medium armor. But if they swing the katana 3 time then charge it pull our the katana it will drop you 2/3 in medium 3/4 almost dead in light armor. These guys are killing the server because they can easily kill anyone with these exploits but for some reason there is not way to report them to ban them which is stupid any other game if someone exploits they get banned because it’s a form of cheating especially since this game I grind all this gear and weapons just to lose it to exploiters I have video evidence of them using the exploits just mentioned save to my Xbox.

It takes a long time for them to fix exploits. My best advice is learn how to do so you can even the odds. Or stop playing.

it’s sad but so true

Yeah, most of us dont want to use them and most of the time dont. But when you come across a clan that decides to abuse the hell out of them… you have no choice… or start all over and risk running into more exploiters on a new server. Which would lead you back to square one.

It is against our community guidelines to report on how to do an exploit publicly in the forums. Please use instead Exploit Hunters or contact any of our staff about it.