This is why I don't report

Or at lest one my top 3.
I reported a base that had single rows of foundations running up and down the beach, under water, with multiple bridge of no use. It looked like the builder had seen the examples of how to not and thought “hey that is what I want”. It was literally an example of a TOS violating build, so what happened? You guessed it.

Greetings Exile,

We currently experience a high number of contacts from our community, and regret not having been able to do an in depth investigation on the issue you reported.

We hope it has already improved on its own. However, if this still impacts your experience on official servers, please feel free to get back to us and let us know.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

1: Zendesk gives no warnings.
2: Zendesk gives no explanations.
3: Zendesk doesn’t even check PVE reports.

So basically Zendesk is a PVP thing that seems to have little to do with the TOS, and all about using the report system as a battle strategy.

You want to know the biggest difference between PVP and PVE in Conan? The way admin polices the servers. PVP is over policed, PVE isn’t policed.

It’s past time for funcom to overhaul zendesk.

3 Likes

Hi @DeaconElie

If you are still experiencing this in game, please feel free to let the team know.
We are dealing with high numbers of reports over on Zendesk and sometimes reports get closed without being fully investigated due to limited availability of our support agents.

Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like