Thrall pots useless in PVE now?

So, I’ve been doing my best to keep the thrall pots full because I have over 100 total thralls in my clan, but nothing seems to be taken/consumed from it… It just all goes bad and gets spoiled. Are the thrall pots no longer useful in PVE Exiles?

1 Like

They only eat to heal. So if they aren’t fighting they aren’t feeding; although they will take jerky out of the drier :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You lost me at “Jerky out of the dryer”. :confused:

My bad, it’s dried meat not jerky :flushed:

I have not found them to be useful because they are not reliable. Thralls will sometimes use them and many times ignore them and die. If you want to be sure that your thralls have food for healing during purges you need to give each thrall food in its inventory.

The Thrall Pot and pet Feed Box are both currently bugged. Followers do not feed from them, or even appear in their menus when we interact with them. Myself and numerous other people have been reporting this since the Age of War started. Here we are in Chapter 3 and they still have not been fixed.

2 Likes

Thank you.

They broke thrall pots with Age of Sorcery. This bug has been in the game that long. And it’s a really important bug. Thanks Funkhram.

You are very welcome @DukeNukemANI. Just to let you and @arktara know, due to how long this issue has persisted I have taken the liberty of preparing a freah bug report on it. Fingers crossed it gets fixed soon. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I suspect they are both on the “completely revamp” list for the next age. With the tavern changes and the thrall placements, it appears to me at least that the entire ecosystem of thralls and pets is getting prepped. It would explain leaving them in a broken state for now if their new functionality is not quite ready for prime time. Neither is super critical in moment to moment gameplay, so leaving them broke before revamp would make sense.

Also, think about a ling standing request for placed archers; an arrow “pot” where community arrows would be drawn. This would be just like a thrall pot but for arrows; the problem is as I understand it that the thralls and pots pinging back and forth is a source of lag, so if something like an arrow pot were coming, they would want to address all of them in a more optimized way. Pure conjecture of course, but I think in the context of all the changes to the ecosystem of our base, its not unreasonable.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.