Thralls die when you use an elevator (vertical)

Game mode: Online official
**Type of issue:**Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: EU

When you use an vertical elevator thralls die. Like the other day a couple of Entertainers died from fall damage (didn’t remove elevators or anything it just died of fall damage).

Also just now when I walked off an elevator, removed the elevator right after I stepped off it (seen no thrall on it) and my thrall spawned dead right next to me (on the upper floor where my house is). And it started with full health when I started the elevator so it’s not that it was almost dead or anything.

And it is out of raid time so I am 100% sure no enemy killed it.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Put a thrall on follow (like entertainer or fighter)
  2. Use elevator (vertical)
  3. See your thrall die.
2 Likes

This is a known bug and is currently being worked on. You can view the status on the Community Trello Board.

1 Like

This temporarily solution will help you, even for vertical, till it get fixed.

3 Likes

This (above) works :slight_smile:

Somewhat related: If you have trained thralls following you, don’t let them follow you on elevators in the volcano. There is a good chance they will randomly teleport to lava in their attempt to get to you. Put them in “place to guard” mode and hold them next to you as you ride the elevator, then at the completion of the trip, complete the placement. I’ve not lost any that way.

1 Like

Hey there,

We’re aware of this issue and we’re working on a fix. As @SirBowen mentioned above, our community has figured out a workaround for the time being before this fix gets patched on PC. :slight_smile:
Thanks for your feedback. We’re going to proceed to close this thread since this problem was also posted quite recently.