Three Skull Bosses

The 3 skull Snake Boss in the Unnamed City keeps glitching into the walls after death. It’s happened 3 times to me already.

Also the 3 skull Rhino Boss by Muriela’s Hope completely vanished upon death on me once.

I play single-player, no mods, test live.

4 Likes

If a mob disappears, leave the area then go back. 90% of the time they are laying there.

1 Like

As Hyborian said, it’s more than 90%, really. I tend to relog and quickly catch my thrall and it’s there awaiting me.

I also watch my thrall knock an NPC off a cliff, apparently to their death, when it’s a named crafter. Relog and he is at the top on the edge.

It’s a sync issue between the client and the server. Odd, since in SP they are on the same system, but it is what it is.

Regards

jim

2 Likes

Bugs like this is not on testlive only, most of 3 skull bosses do that actually, i will count up to 3 from my expirience in 1301 server

1. Snake - 50% : either spawns invisible, either after death just random disappear ( not helpinng even run away and back fix )
  2. Serpentmen boss and volcano skellos well - 80% if i kill it it just disappear, most times it even not respawning in runaway back fix, it just disappear or stuck into ceilings
  3. Red moma - falls tru ground when attacked - 90% , 10 % if lucky to kill in group she just dont have items at all or she disappears like snake
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.