Twitch drop Gelid Throne is live

Time to contemplate your life choices on your frozen throne

4 Likes

Like how bad the idea was when your balls are stuck to the seat. :expressionless:

Personally, this one hopes there will be new skins for the Black Ice build set to match it.
Or something to build with the textures from the Temple of Frost.

It has the same shape as the existing Throne (thank you @jmk1999 ), but is on a larger scale and is made from ice. It looks quite nice and plays well with light.
This one does not think it lowers local temperature, sadly.

But overall, appreciated and a lovely addition.
Gratis.

1 Like

Taking bets on how many bases get put up in the north now.

1 Like

The regular throne, not the skelos throne.

1 Like

The throne looks really nice and fits well with the black ice constructions. I know it’s probably in line with the Conan universe, but I do miss having a comfortable throne.

1 Like

Yeah… hopefully they’ll consider something like a Viking throne. The Watcher chair is sorta on the right track, but a bit small and no special pose.

1 Like

Ok, so it seems the collision on the throne is a bit large. Also, on Playstation it looks solid gray. I was expecting a little more blue tone in it.

2 Likes

It’s not showing up yet in my knowledges even though it’s marked as claimed and I have other twitch drops in my knowledges. I will wait till server resets before sending a report.

Not going to bother with twich drops again will spend money first. Never worked for me. May have been my fault not dissing twitch.

It is only showing for this one in the big list of knowledges when searching for throne.

It is made with the Hammer, under decorations, Furniture.
60 Hardened Bricks
18 Steel Reinforcement
58 Black Ice

The collision box on it is a bit absurd.
It basically has to be in the center of a foundation square if there is a wall anywhere nearby.

1 Like

Hide a witch fire torch behind it for mood lighting

1 Like

On a barely related note…
Witchfire Brazier and Fireplace when?

Probably when Funcom decides to do a Silent Legion themed furniture bundle. I want the braziers, Ymir statues, reflective black ice (and the huge pillars) and the frost forge from the Temple of Frost. And some animal pelts- wolves, bears etc to hang on the walls or floor of my Aesir base

2 Likes

The pelts would look good in my longhouse outpost.

1 Like

Yeah, definitely something wrong on PlayStation. Doesn’t look right at all.

2 Likes

The recently released prisoner shackles also have a weirdly large collision too. It requires like 1.5x1 squares for some reason. It is just a small wall + whatever body you put in it.

Not sure if unintended or some new mysterious guideline with some of these new items.

1 Like

Yeah I am not getting access to a large chunk of my drops. I do have access the the red stone rocknose but thats it. No ugly christmas dog, no snowflake wall decor. Is this a zen desk or a bug report?

Try creating a new character in Single Player mode for testing. Mine works fine for all Twitch drops. I had a character on a private server unable to access them, replaced the character with a brand new one, Twitch stuff worked

I’m kinda curious what other versions look like. Is it like that for everyone?