UI: Missing Purge Bar since update

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [German localization]

I am on Xbox One X with 4K TV.
The purge bar is not there. When I go to char screen it flashes short, but then remains only the text that describes how the purge bar works.
Very bad, because I cannot control if I want the purge or not

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.Go to char screen
2.Missing Purge bar

XBox One X, 4K (normal resolution the same)

I made a try on my Xbox One S
here I see a bit of the Purge Bar, but head and feet are cut

The avatar cropping is also happening on ps4.

When I compare to the screenshots in PS4 section with english language, the last textline is only one line. in the german localisation the line cause a carriage return (Säuberungen on extra line). This obviously causes the purge meter to be cut. Another difference with the 4k version , where the char is not cut, but the purge meter obiously is also missing. It seems to be a language-dependent UI-Issue….

A Reply would be well appreciated
Thank you!

Hi @ZevLexx, thank you for pointing this out and for sharing screenshots as well, we’ll register the issue for our team to look into.

1 Like

Thank you very much for taking care, Hugo. It is well appreciated.

1 Like

I can confirm that. Bar flashes briefly when opening and disappears.
Can it be that the purge of several hours pass until it starts? (xBox oneX)

The issue should only be related to the UI display, meaning that the purge mechanic itself shouldn’t be affected.

One more question. How long does it take until the first attack?
I had already activated the cleaning and the attack took place after about 1-3 hours. (For a new game a year ago). Now I have been playing in single-mod for at least 20 hours and the bar is filled 1/3. How long are the intervals?
Greetings Salamanda

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.