Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvE
Map: Isle of Siptah
Server Name: private
Mods: =MODS=

Bug Description:

Sometimes trying to open a thralls inventory nothing happens, neither by pressing E nor using the inventory from the wheel. Happens quite often and after moving around myself and the thrall makes it work again.

Bug Reproduction:

unable to accurate reproduce, seems random

I believe this is a global issue with all current containers. I find that most attempts to access thralls, benches, chests all result in nothing happening. Sometimes it will finally open after 10-15 seconds but not always. Ping is not the cause as most players I have spoken with this issue have less than 100ms pings. Our current server admin has been monitoring all of the server logs since 3.0’s release and stated that their are currently so many errors being kicked out since the update that the server is having a hard time keeping up with all of them and it is delaying legitimate calls to the server. This is a Funcom issue absolutely and effects all current container systems.

I haven’t seen this in any other inventory/container except thralls/companions/, (doors/hatches do behave similary like this too) But never any chests or workstations on my server atleast.